Self Employed Mortgage Advice Beverley
Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Beverley
The whole home buying process can be unpredictable and daunting, especially if you are self-employed! We’re there to support you through the whole process, talk you through what happens and when and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Often, when buying a new home, things don’t always go to plan that’s why having a Local Mortgage Expert on your side will prove invaluable.
Self Employed Popular Scenarios – Purchase or Remortgage Deals
- Limited Company owners or Sole Trader mortgages
- Income structure – i.e. dividend, salary, mixed-income, retained profit, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profit
- A change in personal situation
- Contractor or Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Refused a mortgage from your bank? i.e. poor credit, the bank won’t lend enough, lending criteria, auto-decline etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll be here for you for help and support 7 days a week! Buying a property isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face throughout the whole process.
- It’s our job to take the stress away, we’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest.
- Your service is really important to us, please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- We are accommodating! Mortgage Advice is available on a face to face or over the phone – whichever one you’re most comfortable with. It’s the same service either way!
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.