Self Employed Mortgage Advice Beverley
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Beverley & Surrounding Areas
Experienced Self Employed Mortgage Broker in Beverley
When it comes to self employed clients, we feel that they can sometimes get the short straw when it comes to mortgages. And without an experienced self employed mortgage broker like us, it may prove tricky!
When you use a specialist self employed mortgage broker like us, with a minimum of 1 years accounts it may be possible to secure a mortgage deal!
Here Are Some Self Employed Mortgage Situations:
- Are you a director, company owner, sole trader or partner and wanting mortgage advice?
- Have you fluctuating net profits?
- How you been refused a mortgage by your own bank?
- Only been trading one year?
- The bank wont lend you enough for the property you want?
- Are you self employed and got an unusual complex situation?
- Are you too busy to source your own mortgage and would like an expert broker to help you?
Why Can It Be Difficult For Self Employed Applicants Through A Bank?
Nearly all high street mortgage lenders have their in house credit scoring systems and policies when it comes to granting mortgages. These are based on lenders experience on previous mortgage statistics i.e repayments and repossessions, and if individual cases do not fit their strict criteria this will save the bank time and money. In the past it is possible that mortgage lenders have had more case of areas with self employed applicants then employed ones. But it is fair to say that employed applicants have to jump through fewer hoops to get approved for a mortgage.
Lots of banks have strict criteria and must see an increasing net profit with a minimum of 3 years accounts, some also take an average of these 3 years. Lending criteria differs vastly from lender to lender and it is our job to be able to place your mortgage application with the most suitable lender the first time!
Contact us today to book your FREE mortgage consultation